Let's make technology together
Schubeler designs, develops and manufactures custom electric propulsion solutions for demanding, innovative customers seeking to solve traditional challenges by using thrust, volume flow and/or pressure delivered by electric power.
Schubeler offers its unique expertise to customers looking for a focused, flexible, fast-moving and fully dedicated technology partner. The Schubeler team understands that highly complex industrial projects are never straightforward routes. To be successful, such projects require a level of expertise, creativity, commitment, speed and flexibility that few can deploy. Over its 25 year history, Schubeler has proven itself an invaluable R&D and manufacturing partner.
Schubeler works with its customers in accordance with a rigorous, industry-standard R&D methodology set forth below and adapts to customer’s technical, cost, speed or other constraints – accelerating the pace, merging phases, pausing for customer’s input, drilling deeply into sensitive issues as its customers need it:
- Feasibility study – aligning physics with customer idea, assessing cost, development, time & resources
necessary, determining regulatory hurdles and third-party technology availability
- Conceptual design phase – understanding customer requirements, setting up
sizing and concept, analyzing concept and running basic analytical and numerical calculations
- Preliminary design phase – “freezing” concept, completing parametric 3D-CAD and preliminary design, running
advanced numerical calculations , developing the design for manufacturing (DFM), developing production
processes, selecting industrial partners and supply chain, refining cost estimate
- Detailed design phase – finalizing the detailed 3D-CAD model, refining numerical computations, testing 1st
components, design the tools, jigs and fixtures, refining manufacturing processes, freezing the performance
predictions and finalizing cost estimate
- Prototyping – building/sourcing tools & tooling, producing pilot series,
ramping up production
Interested? Tell us about your project.
Want to learn more about how Schübeler can help you with your next project? Click the link below and lets talk.